I've got a few ideas of things that are easy to make with little or no cost to you (depending on what supplies you have on hand).
- Make 15 hexagon grannies and attach them together in a row to make a scarf.
- Make snowflakes as Christmas Tree ornaments. You can attach them (as shown) to make garland, or leave them separate to make individual snowflake ornaments for your friends.
- Make beanies for your friends. Adding flower makes it feminine! These work up fast and are very cute!
- Make embellishments to go on top of generic cards. This Santa really adds something to this!
- Make a headband/earband with a flower for keeping ears warm. This was really popular last year, so I bet lots of people would love to receive one.